We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pasta dish full of classic Louisiana flavor. It's sure to satisfy everyone's appetite!
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces linguine or your favorite long pasta shape
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) diced cooked lean ham or turkey ham
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) tiny shrimp
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the ham and garlic and brown over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion and wine.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, then add the remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Spoon over the pasta and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 555
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 115mg 38 %
- Sodium 794mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 98g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.6g 26 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.