We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pasta dish full of classic Louisiana flavor. It's sure to satisfy everyone's appetite!
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces linguine or your favorite long pasta shape
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) diced cooked lean ham or turkey ham
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) tiny shrimp
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the ham and garlic and brown over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion and wine.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, then add the remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Spoon over the pasta and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 555
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 115mg 38 %
- Sodium 794mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 98g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.6g 26 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %