Mushroom Broccoli Cavatelli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I bet even former President Bush would eat broccoli if he tried it this way, mixed with creamy cavatelli pasta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook the cavatelli according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients; sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cavatelli and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the flavors to "marry."
Just about any fresh vegetables can be cut up for this cavatelli, making it truly your own signature recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)