Mushroom Broccoli Cavatelli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I bet even former President Bush would eat broccoli if he tried it this way, mixed with creamy cavatelli pasta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook the cavatelli according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients; sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cavatelli and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the flavors to "marry."
Just about any fresh vegetables can be cut up for this cavatelli, making it truly your own signature recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!