Ravioli with Roasted Red Pepper Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a simple, yet rich- tasting dish that tastes like it took hours, this 15-minute miracle fits the bill. A salad and bread-sticks are all you need to complete the meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained, seeded, and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook ravioli in boiling water 5 minutes or until tender. Drain; set aside, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine peppers and wine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until reduced to 2 tablespoons. Stir in whipping cream. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring often. Add Parmesan cheese, and cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- Divide ravioli among 4 individual serving bowls. Spoon sauce evenly over pasta. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).