We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the all-time favorite one-dish suppers is spaghetti with meat sauce. Here's a way to make it with a thick sauce that always sticks to the spaghetti.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef, turkey or pork
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 pound regular or thin spaghetti
What to Do
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat; drain off the fat.
- Add the onion, carrots, and garlic. Cook stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the spaghetti. Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti to desired doneness. Drain, place in a serving bowl, and pour the sauce over it.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.