Traffic Light Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stop! You'll want to yield to the fresh flavors in this red, yellow, and green dish before you go any further.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces angel hair (capellini) pasta
- 1 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle creamy pepper Parmesan salad dressing
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus spears, thawed and cut in half
What to Do
In a 6-quart soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in colander.
- Add remaining ingredients to same pot, and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium-high heat, or until no pink remains in chicken, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pot and toss to coat; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until pasta is heated through. Serve immediately.
If using sun-dried tomatoes that are not packed in oil, make sure to first soak them in water until softened.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.