We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the flavors of the East entice you with our quick homemade version of Thai Pasta. It's a tasty one skillet meal that can be whipped up any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cooked fettuccine (about 6 ounces dry)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) salad greens
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine salsa, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce, crushed red pepper, and ginger over low heat and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in fettuccine and chicken until evenly coated and warmed through.
- Place salad greens on a serving platter and top with warm fettuccine mixture. Toss just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 840mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g 27 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.