We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing tastes more like summer than crabcakes. The only problem is the price of the crab. Well, here are a few little twists that will let us enjoy crabcakes for a lot less money (easier, too!).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound crabmeat, broken up
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, broken up
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices white bread with crusts, crumbled
- Butter for browning
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter. Mix well and form into 6 or 8 patties.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook patties over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
You also could use poached fish instead of the crabmeat or use half imitation crabmeat and half fish, or just all imitation crab. Your choice!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 154mg 51 %
- Sodium 1,363mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 6.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!