New England Cheesy Crab Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sandwich popular with fishermen and landlubbers from coast to coast.
What You'll Need
- 4 kaiser or hard rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat or imitation crab
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus pieces, thawed and drained
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Place roll halves, cut side up, on a broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat about 45 seconds or until toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on each toasted roll half. Divide crabmeat and asparagus evenly among roll halves. Place 1/2 a slice of cheese on top of each; sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Turn off broiler; keep sandwiches in hot broiler 3 to 5 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.