Super Shrimp Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like shrimp, mushrooms, and cheese? Super Shrimp Casserole is the perfect way to combine all these favorite ingredients in one easy, super dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter plus 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter until lightly browned. Transfer mushrooms to a medium bowl and toss with flour.
- Stir in sour cream, the 4 tablespoons softened butter, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour mushroom sauce over shrimp; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
We recommend serving the shrimp over warm cooked rice or noodles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!