Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-cook Chilled Shrimp Cocktail Soup is an all-around refreshing cold soup. Frozen, cooked salad shrimp add exciting taste and texture to a bowl of fresh diced veggies swimming in a broth that features chilled vegetable juice.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 (11-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For added zing, mix in some hot pepper sauce or prepared white horseradish.
If you're looking for a traditional shrimp cocktail, try our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!