Garden Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We bet you've tried chicken salad, pasta salad, and potato salad, but have you ever tried a turkey salad? Our easy deli salad recipe for Garden Turkey Salad is a real treat since turkey has all those good-for-you nutrients. It makes for a great potluck dish at your backyard party over the summer. Turkey and veggies are a hit with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound turkey breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add pasta, stirring gently until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 999mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.