Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds: These are no ordinary turkey meatballs! The Asian flavoring puts this dish in a class by itself. Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds are easy to make and taste great; you'll feel like an international superstar chef!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plum sauce, heated
- 1 to 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey breast, onion, green bell pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Shape into 18 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add meatballs, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Place meatballs on a large platter. Top with plum sauce, scallions, and sesame seeds; serve immediately.
Serve over rice or noodles for a complete meal.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!