Turkey & Gravy for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for a Thanksgiving meal solution for two, or you just want that homestyle taste any time of year, this Turkey & Gravy for Two is a winner indeed!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets (12 ounces total)
- 1 cup turkey gravy (bottled or homemade)
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and butter. Dip turkey cutlets in flour mixture, coating completely.
- Saute turkey 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden. Add gravy and simmer 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Serve turkey topped with gravy.
Is it just the two of you for Thanksgiving this year? If so, then you may be interested in our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Two.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got the best southern coleslaw recipe around! It's big on taste and crunch, with the Tex-Mex flavors everyone loves! Our Texas Slaw comes with an optional kick if you're feeling a little adventurous! This is the perfect southern coleslaw recipe to impress the guests this summer!