Turkey Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The ultimate comfort food has to be a bubblin' hot Turkey Pot Pie. One forkful and you'll know we're right. Plus, a turkey pot pie is a great way to put all of those Thanksgiving leftovers to good use!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups leftover cut-up turkey
- 2 cups leftover veggies
- 2 1/2 cups gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated folded pie crusts (2 crusts)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the pie crust; mix well. Unfold one pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate. Spoon turkey mixture into crust.
- Unfold second pie crust and place over turkey mixture. Pinch together and trim edges to seal then flute, if desired.
- Using a sharp knife, cut four 1-inch slits in the top. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is golden. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.