Roast Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey breast is a super solution for a smaller crowd or for white-meat only fans. Either way our Roast Turkey Breast will give you reason to boast, 'cause our flavorful rub and easy to follow recipe turns out foolproof every time.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 five-pound bone-in turkey breast
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic salt, sage, and pepper; mix well.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan and brush with seasoning mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 40 to 45 additional minutes, or until no longer pink and the juices run clear, basting occasionally.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit 15 to 20 minutes, then slice and serve.
If you are buying turkey frozen, make sure to allow time for it to thaw in the refrigerator before roasting.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!