Turkey Hash Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a great way to use leftover turkey and mashed potatoes with just a few other things you're bound to have on hand! Why, they'll probably beg you to make turkey just to get at these!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetable oil for sauteeing, as needed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well. Form mixture into pancakes.
- Heat enough oil over medium-high heat to coat a large skillet; saute pancakes on each side, adding additional oil as needed, until pancakes are golden brown, then drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
- Leftover mashed potatoes will work well, but if you don't have any, instant mashed potatoes are fine, too. You can also use store-bought cooked boneless turkey parts -- whatever's easiest!
- Serve with a homemade cranberry mayonnaise, which we make by combining 1 cup mayonnaise with 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!