We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It can be difficult to come up with an idea for a party appetizer that everyone will enjoy, especially when you're not sure what other guests are bringing. If you're looking for a simple appetizer recipe for a backyard party, then you're going to love our easy recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups. No baking required, this is an appetizer that'll be a hit with young and old alike.
What You'll Need
- 6 (6- to 8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 pound thinly-sliced deli turkey breast or deli ham
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What to Do
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese, then spread lightly with salsa. Then, top each turkey with spinach leaves, dividing evenly.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap individually in waxed paper and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve as is or cut into 1-inch appetizer-sized pieces.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 104
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 320mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!