We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're wondering why so many of these recipes call for ground turkey breast it's because 3 to 4 ounces of it contain just a trace of fat, yet it's packed with protein.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar light spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey with bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey. Drain excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and stir to mix well.
- Place mixture in a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.