Walkaway Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
This finger-licking walkaway meal is a long-time favorite of all fairgoers. If you want to recreate that taste at home, try these Walkaway Turkey Drumsticks. Oh - don't forget to be ready with lots and lots of napkins!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 turkey legs (about 6 pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the turkey legs; mix well.
- Place the turkey legs on a rack in a roasting pan and brush equally with the oil mixture.
- Bake for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until no longer pink and the skin is golden brown, basting occasionally.
There's no knife and fork needed for these - just grab hold and enjoy...well, that's how it's done at the fair!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!