Walkaway Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
This finger-licking walkaway meal is a long-time favorite of all fairgoers. If you want to recreate that taste at home, try these Walkaway Turkey Drumsticks. Oh - don't forget to be ready with lots and lots of napkins!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 turkey legs (about 6 pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the turkey legs; mix well.
- Place the turkey legs on a rack in a roasting pan and brush equally with the oil mixture.
- Bake for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until no longer pink and the skin is golden brown, basting occasionally.
There's no knife and fork needed for these - just grab hold and enjoy...well, that's how it's done at the fair!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.