Asiago Veal Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might have to search a bit to find Asiago cheese, but it's so special, it's well worth looking for.
What You'll Need
- 6 veal cutlets (about 1 pound total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound Asiago cheese, cut into 6 chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Sprinkle the veal cutlets on both sides with the basil, salt, and pepper. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each cutlet and roll up; secure each with a toothpick. Place the veal rolls in the skillet and brown for 4 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer; cook for 5 more minutes, or until the veal is cooked through and the cheese is melted. Remove the toothpicks and serve.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 315
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 782mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!