Asiago Veal Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might have to search a bit to find Asiago cheese, but it's so special, it's well worth looking for.
What You'll Need
- 6 veal cutlets (about 1 pound total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound Asiago cheese, cut into 6 chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Sprinkle the veal cutlets on both sides with the basil, salt, and pepper. Place a piece of cheese in the center of each cutlet and roll up; secure each with a toothpick. Place the veal rolls in the skillet and brown for 4 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer; cook for 5 more minutes, or until the veal is cooked through and the cheese is melted. Remove the toothpicks and serve.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.