Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers make its easy to get away from the traditional "burgers on the grill". Mellow-tasting ground veal, adds a company-fancy touch to any meal, even a weeknight meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 4 thin slices (3 ounces total) deli ham
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the veal, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide the mixture into 8 equal amounts and make 8 patties.
- Top each of 4 veal patties with a piece of ham and a cheese strip. Fold the ham over the cheese, then top each with another veal patty. Use your fingers to pinch and seal the patty edges.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat and cook the burgers for 14 to 16 minutes or until no pink remains, turning once. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place a cheese strip on top of each patty. Cover the pan until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 48g 95 %
- Cholesterol 224mg 75 %
- Sodium 1,035mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!