The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Don't let the fancy name scare you. Sure, this tastes fancy, but it's really a snap to make. If you don't believe me, try it and see for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds veal cutlets, pounded to ½-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, plus more if needed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Gently pound the veal to flatten it slightly with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin on a cutting board.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and salt; mix well. Place the beaten egg in another shallow dish.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Coat the veal in the flour, then in the eggs. Cook the veal for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- If necessary, cook the veal in more than 1 batch, removing any remaining cooked butter and adding more butter if necessary.
- Return all of the cooked veal to the skillet. Add the wine and squeeze the lemon over the veal. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until the sauce begins to glaze and thickens slightly.
Wanna give this an extra lemony zing? Go ahead and add a bit more lemon juice. Remember, what counts is that you give it the tastes you like!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!