Beefy Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why order take-out when you can save time by stir frying a few things from your vegetable drawer with a couple pantry staples, and have dinner on the table in minutes? (Oh, you save another way, too, with no driver to tip!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (see Tip)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak strips; saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Remove steak; set aside.
- Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet; saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to skillet; return steak to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.
Toast the sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick skillet over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently. Just watch them carefully. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
- Want another takeout-style recipe? Be sure to try our Wonton Egg Drop Soup: Our Easiest Egg Drop Soup Recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!