Black Jack Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to Sherry Martin, we've got a new name for these mouthwatering burgers. Say hello to the Test Kitchen's Black Jack Burgers! Now, fire up that grill and enjoy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce box) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning them halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve on your favorite hamburger buns with your favorite condiments.
- For tips on how to make the perfect burger, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf