Black Jack Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to Sherry Martin, we've got a new name for these mouthwatering burgers. Say hello to the Test Kitchen's Black Jack Burgers! Now, fire up that grill and enjoy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce box) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning them halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve on your favorite hamburger buns with your favorite condiments.
- For tips on how to make the perfect burger, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!