We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Soda isn't just for drinking anymore! Our recipe for Cola Meatballs is a classic one that combines cola and ketchup to make a marvelous meatball sauce. You'll have a hard time saying no to one of these hot-out-of-the-oven, bubbling beauties!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, water, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining onion, remaining salt, and remaining black pepper; mix well then pour over meatballs.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling and meatballs are cooked through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Five Napkin Burgers
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole