We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Stroganoff sounds fancy but, by using prepared meatballs, we don't have to save it for company anymore, 'cause it cooks up tasty...and fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine soup, mushrooms, and milk; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in meatballs, and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Serve over warm cooked egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!