We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stroganoff sounds fancy but, by using prepared meatballs, we don't have to save it for company anymore, 'cause it cooks up tasty...and fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine soup, mushrooms, and milk; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in meatballs, and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Serve over warm cooked egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.