Country Kitchen Homemade Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made homemade noodles for soup, you don't know what you're missing. Our easy Country Kitchen Homemade Noodles are a cinch to prepare, and their wholesome taste and texture is priceless.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the butter; mix until a stiff dough forms.
On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to form a 16- x 20-inch rectangle. Cut into 1/4- x 5-inch strips and allow to sit 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a soup pot of water to a boil over high heat. Drop about half the noodles into the boiling water and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- With a slotted spoon, remove noodles to a colander to drain. Repeat with remaining noodles. Toss with butter, and serve immediately.
- Make sure to stir the noodles as you drop them into the boiling water, to keep them from sticking together.
- If you loved this recipe for Country Kitchen Homemade Noodles, make sure to check out our collection of 24 Easy Pasta Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 125mg 42 %
- Sodium 730mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!