Sirloin Tips with Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Want to take a peek at this all-in-one meal that'll make sure you get your daily fill of protein and veggies? Well that's what you get with our beef dinner recipe for Sirloin Tips with Vegetables. Just as good, if not better, than a meal you'd order out at a restaurant, this is one of those versatile dinner recipes that you can cook up for company or for a weeknight meal. The addition of veggies allows you to skip out on the side dishes making for an easy night in the kitchen.
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend or herb-seasoning blend
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle sirloin tips with1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Add beef to skillet, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, stir ring often. Remove beef from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion and bell peppers to skillet; saute 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 1 minute.
- Add beef to onion mixture; sprinkle with seasoning blend and remaining1/2 teaspoon salt. Add remaining 1/4 cup water to skillet; bring to a boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
If you can't find precut sirloin tips, have the butcher cut a trimmed sirloin steak into 1-1/2-inch pieces for you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.