Slow Cooker Beef Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your slow cooker do all the work and come home to a rich and hearty main dish like our delicious fork-tender Slow Cooker Beef tips.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tips or cubed beef stew meat
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 onion, cut into slivers
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Place beef in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over beef and stir.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is tender.
They'll be smacking their lips when you serve this over mashed potatoes or egg noodles...Mmmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!