Slow Cooker Beef Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your slow cooker do all the work and come home to a rich and hearty main dish like our delicious fork-tender Slow Cooker Beef tips.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tips or cubed beef stew meat
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 onion, cut into slivers
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Place beef in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over beef and stir.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is tender.
They'll be smacking their lips when you serve this over mashed potatoes or egg noodles...Mmmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!