We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken this European classic south of the border and we know you're going to love it. In no time at all, you'll have a fiesta in your mouth with our Tex-Mex Goulash!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What To Do:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a soup pot over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add macaroni to meat mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Looking for more goulash recipes? Check out our collection, 10 Easy Goulash Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Meatballs and Sunday Sauce
- Easy Beef Wellington