We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken this European classic south of the border and we know you're going to love it. In no time at all, you'll have a fiesta in your mouth with our Tex-Mex Goulash!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What To Do:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a soup pot over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add macaroni to meat mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!