Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those mornings when you really just need a pick-me-up kinda treat, our Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes are the perfect solution! With just 4 ingredients you can create a luxury breakfast, even on the busiest of mornings!
What You'll Need
- 12 frozen or refrigerated pancakes
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Heat pancakes according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine syrup and pecans. Place over low heat just until warmed through.
- Place 4 pancakes on each plate. Top each stack with one sliced banana and drizzle with pecan syrup.
Frozen and refrigerated pancakes will make this a very quick and easy breakfast. However, if you have the time to make the pancakes yourself, go for it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 809
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 839mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 148g 49 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.8g 35 %
- Sugars 80g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.