Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those mornings when you really just need a pick-me-up kinda treat, our Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes are the perfect solution! With just 4 ingredients you can create a luxury breakfast, even on the busiest of mornings!
What You'll Need
- 12 frozen or refrigerated pancakes
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Heat pancakes according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine syrup and pecans. Place over low heat just until warmed through.
- Place 4 pancakes on each plate. Top each stack with one sliced banana and drizzle with pecan syrup.
Frozen and refrigerated pancakes will make this a very quick and easy breakfast. However, if you have the time to make the pancakes yourself, go for it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 809
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 839mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 148g 49 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.8g 35 %
- Sugars 80g 0 %
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- French Toast in a Mug
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Banana Baked French Toast
- Mexican French Toast
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Maple French Toast Sticks
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Top 16 Simple French Toast Recipes