Baked Apple Pancake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You make the gang pancakes for breakfast and, by the time you get to sit down, everyone is practically done. Not with this Baked Apple Pancake recipe! It makes one big pancake that you can cut into pieces and enjoy together.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cored, peeled, and chopped apples (about 2 small apples)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except apples; beat well with a whisk. Stir apples into batter and pour onto baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until pancake is lightly browned on top. Cut into serving-sized pieces.
Top this with butter and maple syrup. And if you want, go ahead and add fresh blueberries to the batter for an even richer fruit flavor!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 197
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 387mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.