Baked Apple Pancake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You make the gang pancakes for breakfast and, by the time you get to sit down, everyone is practically done. Not with this Baked Apple Pancake recipe! It makes one big pancake that you can cut into pieces and enjoy together.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cored, peeled, and chopped apples (about 2 small apples)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except apples; beat well with a whisk. Stir apples into batter and pour onto baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until pancake is lightly browned on top. Cut into serving-sized pieces.
Top this with butter and maple syrup. And if you want, go ahead and add fresh blueberries to the batter for an even richer fruit flavor!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 197
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 387mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.