Banana Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all banana fans! Get ready for an easy dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients and isn't lacking in flavor. Our Banana Pudding Cake is a super moist banana cake recipe and will have you floating on cloud 9 after one bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Confectioners sugar for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- To bring out the sweetness of yellow bananas, preheat oven to 350 degrees and place banana on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, let cool, then slice open.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!