Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Pumpkin and spice make these squares perfect holiday fare, while a pound cake mix makes 'em a snap to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 1 egg, and the melted butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric beater until crumbly. Press dough into a greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Add remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, remaining 2 eggs, the pumpkin, condensed milk, and salt; beat until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill. Cut into squares.
Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.