Honey Barbecued Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a delicious variation on barbecued chicken. The combination of ingredients in our Honey Barbecued Chicken makes it a crispy chicken that you'll love. (Be sure to have extra napkins on hand because it gets pretty messy!)
What You'll Need
- 1 2-1/2- to 3-pound chicken, cut into halves, quarters or eighths
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet and parbake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush mixture over chicken and grill 5 minutes. Turn chicken, brushing again with mixture, and grill for another 5 minutes, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Lots of basting means lots of flavor. Also, make sure your fire isn't too hot, because the honey will caramelize in the sauce and the skin will burn.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!