Honey Barbecued Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a delicious variation on barbecued chicken. The combination of ingredients in our Honey Barbecued Chicken makes it a crispy chicken that you'll love. (Be sure to have extra napkins on hand because it gets pretty messy!)
What You'll Need
- 1 2-1/2- to 3-pound chicken, cut into halves, quarters or eighths
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken pieces on prepared baking sheet and parbake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush mixture over chicken and grill 5 minutes. Turn chicken, brushing again with mixture, and grill for another 5 minutes, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Lots of basting means lots of flavor. Also, make sure your fire isn't too hot, because the honey will caramelize in the sauce and the skin will burn.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.