The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This tasty chicken recipe from the Red Rooster Restaurant in Rhode Island is "simple but elegant." A big thanks goes out to Normand for the recipe, which is why we like to call it Chicken Normand-y.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs or finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and milk; set aside. In a shallow dish, combine the cornflake crumbs with thyme, salt, and pepper; set aside. Dip the chicken breast halves in the egg mixture, one at a time, then coat completely with the cornflake crumb mixture.
- Grease a baking sheet with the olive oil; lay the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and dot with butter. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemony Frozen Iced Tea
Lemony Frozen Iced Tea is one of our favorite cooling treats for the warmer months. Serve it as is to the kids, or dress it up with lemon slices!