We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tasty chicken recipe from the Red Rooster Restaurant in Rhode Island is "simple but elegant." A big thanks goes out to Normand for the recipe, which is why we like to call it Chicken Normand-y.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs or finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and milk; set aside. In a shallow dish, combine the cornflake crumbs with thyme, salt, and pepper; set aside. Dip the chicken breast halves in the egg mixture, one at a time, then coat completely with the cornflake crumb mixture.
- Grease a baking sheet with the olive oil; lay the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and dot with butter. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.