Grilled Deviled Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like grilled chicken then you'll love this southern-inspired recipe for easy Grilled Deviled Chicken. With just the right amount of spicy heat, it'll get everyone fired up at the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, oil, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, tarragon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture into a large resealable plastic storage bag and add chicken breasts; close bag and knead until evenly coated. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade. Grill chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning it over halfway through grilling.
While you're already firing up the grill, how about throwing on some baked potatoes?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!