Chocolate Candy Cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Don't you just love candy cookie recipes? Use any combination of colors to make these Chocolate Candy Cookies festive for any occasion throughout the year.
What You'll Need:
5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) butter, softened
2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
cup confectioners' sugar
cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet holiday chocolate chips, with red and green colored chips (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat butter, chocolate, and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Beat in egg. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 25 13