Chocolate Candy Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Don't you just love candy cookie recipes? Use any combination of colors to make these Chocolate Candy Cookies festive for any occasion throughout the year.
What You'll Need:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) butter, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet holiday chocolate chips, with red and green colored chips (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat butter, chocolate, and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Beat in egg. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
These semi-sweet colored chocolate chips can be found only at the holidays.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!