Oatmeal Chippers in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Make 'em feel just a bit more chipper by gifting 'em these tasty Oatmeal Chippers. This cookie mix is loaded with nuts, chocolate, and of course, quick-cooking oats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Quart-size canning jar
What To Do:
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; mix well and pour into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients.
- Add to jar in turn: oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, and chocolate chips, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar, and decorate, if desired.
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Oatmeal Chippers Baking Instructions
Makes About 36 Cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Empty contents of jar into large bowl; add 1 stick melted butter, 1 egg, and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix until completely blended; mixture will be thick.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cowboy Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes