Oatmeal Chippers in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Make 'em feel just a bit more chipper by gifting 'em these tasty Oatmeal Chippers. This cookie mix is loaded with nuts, chocolate, and of course, quick-cooking oats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Quart-size canning jar
What To Do:
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; mix well and pour into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients.
- Add to jar in turn: oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, and chocolate chips, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar, and decorate, if desired.
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Oatmeal Chippers Baking Instructions
Makes About 36 Cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Empty contents of jar into large bowl; add 1 stick melted butter, 1 egg, and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix until completely blended; mixture will be thick.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Magic Microwave Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Grandma's Spice Cookies