Breakfast Pizza Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scrambling for what to have for breakfast or, even worse, skipping breakfast? No need to when this scrumptious Breakfast Pizza Scramble cooks in no time in your microwave. Plus, it's packed with protein to keep us sharp all day.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, vegetables, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Did You Know...
- In a recent study, eggs are now 14 percent lower in cholesterol (185 mg, down from 215 mg)? Now that's good news for all of us! For more information, click here.
- This goes great with a breakfast bread, like a nice warm buttery biscuit that bakes up quickly.
Looking for other breakfast recipes & more? Download our Mr. Food Watermelon: Enjoy it all Year Long free eCookbook for lots of light and refreshing watermelon recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.