Perfect Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got company coming over or you're just looking for something simple and tasty to snack on, our Perfect Deviled Eggs fit the bill. This deviled eggs recipe is easy and delivers great classic taste.
What You'll Need:
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, drained (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 20 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs. Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and relish, if desired, to egg yolks; mix well. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika, cover lightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs