Sour Cream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our quick and easy homemade Sour Cream Frosting takes only 4 simple ingredients! Frost your favorite cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts with this fresh-tasting creamy topping, and watch as they lick their plates clean!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This recipe yields enough frosting to cover a 9- x 13-inch sheet cake.
- Want even more frosting recipes? Check out our collection of Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.