Sour Cream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our quick and easy homemade Sour Cream Frosting takes only 4 simple ingredients! Frost your favorite cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts with this fresh-tasting creamy topping, and watch as they lick their plates clean!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This recipe yields enough frosting to cover a 9- x 13-inch sheet cake.
- Looking for more fantastic frosting finds? Our collection of Homemade Frosting Recipes: Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More is bound to satisfy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!
- Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Death by Chocolate
- Apple Fritters
- Apple Strudel
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix