Penne Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary penne pasta into your passport to a Mediterranean inspired meal with the easy recipe for Penne Pasta Toss. Kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes are the highlights of this fresh-tasting pasta dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add hot pasta and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!