Penne Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary penne pasta into your passport to a Mediterranean inspired meal with the easy recipe for Penne Pasta Toss. Kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes are the highlights of this fresh-tasting pasta dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add hot pasta and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!