Baked Penne Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
- There are a variety of different combinations of frozen Italian mixed vegetables. If you have other mixed vegetable favorites, use them; any one will do.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 626
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 987mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.0g 36 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
- Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Amish Country Casserole
- Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 25 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Italian Layer Bake
- Minnesota Hot Dish
- Layered Spaghetti Casserole
- Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole