Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for something easy to serve at your next get-together, try this easy Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad. All you have to do is throw-together the ingredients, toss, and let chill (a great make-ahead!). You'll love how all the flavors come together in this delicious pasta salad.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked according to package directions and slightly cooled
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place pasta. Add pesto sauce and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients except pine nuts and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle with pine nuts.
Any type of leftover chicken can be chunked or cut up to be used in this salad. Why not cook up a few extra boneless breasts next time you make chicken so you can have what you need for this recipe?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.