Famous Creamy Italian Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love the creamy Italian dressing served at your favorite Italian restaurant? With our recipe for Famous Creamy Italian Dressing you can easily make your own fresh-tasting, homemade version of that salad dressing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you prefer a non-creamy Italian dressing, check out our recipe for Italian Dressing Classico on EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com. It's an Italian dressing with less than 100 calories per serving!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!