Famous Creamy Italian Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you love the creamy Italian dressing served at your favorite Italian restaurant? With our recipe for Famous Creamy Italian Dressing you can easily make your own fresh-tasting, homemade version of that salad dressing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you prefer a non-creamy Italian dressing, check out our recipe for Italian Dressing Classico on EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com. It's an Italian dressing with less than 100 calories per serving!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!