We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need something a little different for dinner tonight? Our Thai Noodles have got all the ingredients needed to surprise your family's taste buds! In just fifteen minutes, you'll have a meal that'll have everyone smiling!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Toss peanut sauce with hot cooked pasta, and serve immediately.
Try substituting crunchy peanut butter if you'd enjoy a "peanuttier" taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!