We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Need something a little different for dinner tonight? Our Thai Noodles have got all the ingredients needed to surprise your family's taste buds! In just fifteen minutes, you'll have a meal that'll have everyone smiling!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Toss peanut sauce with hot cooked pasta, and serve immediately.
Try substituting crunchy peanut butter if you'd enjoy a "peanuttier" taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!