Tomato Brie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your pasta a French twist with this recipe for Tomato Brie Pasta. It's traditional enough for kids, and special enough for grown-ups.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) brie cheese round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Give in to those early morning cravings for something sweet with our recipe for Cannoli Flapjacks. Thick and fluffy, these flapjacks really do pack in all the taste of one of your favorite Italian bakery desserts. Just wait till ya' try 'em - they're going to become a breakfast staple!