Fresh Garden Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, it's a flavorful confetti of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onion until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets.
- Roast 30 minutes or until tender and vegetables begin to brown around the edges.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add roasted vegetables and pan drippings; add basil and Parmesan cheese and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Feel free to substitute some of your other favorite veggies, like carrots or bell peppers.
- A crispy, warm garlic bread would be a great go-along to this fresh and tasty dish -- great for sopping up every last bit of the delicious sauce!
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
To get these amazing recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.