Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 main-course or 4 appetizer servings
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you think Fettuccine Alfredo is too fancy and difficult to make yourself? Well, our recipe for Secret Fettuccine Alfredo is really easy and fast. Now you can enjoy this restaurant favorite at home in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces fettuccine, linguine, or medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- In a heated serving dish, combine all remaining ingredients. Add hot drained pasta and carefully toss to coat well.
If desired, sprinkle pasta with freshly ground pepper and additional Parmesan cheese just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!