Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 main-course or 4 appetizer servings
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you think Fettuccine Alfredo is too fancy and difficult to make yourself? Well, our recipe for Secret Fettuccine Alfredo is really easy and fast. Now you can enjoy this restaurant favorite at home in no time.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces fettuccine, linguine, or medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- In a heated serving dish, combine all remaining ingredients. Add hot drained pasta and carefully toss to coat well.
If desired, sprinkle pasta with freshly ground pepper and additional Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.